Had encephalitis during childhood. Having post encephalitis problems, convulsion. On medicines. Still agitated. Treatment?

Hi I would like to ask you about my daughter 15 years old girl who had encephalitis at the age of 3 and with post encephalitic problems and convulsion. Right now she is on gardinal 60 -,2-2-2, topamac -25-0-1-1, quetiapine sr-1001-1-1triniclam forte -1-1-1,cloba 5mg -1-0-2, chlorpromazine 50 -0-0-1,halidace 5mg- 1-0 -2 ,risdone plus 1-0-1nitrozan 10 -0-0-1,and injection fludecan 1ml twice in a month .still she is agitated at times and removing the cloth always. so her pstchitrist ordered sizopine . It seems this medicine will lower her blood counts . what is your openion.Is this medicine will really help her to cotrol her agitation.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013