Had ectopic pregnancy, getting cramps and spotting, feeling bloated, pain and bleeding after intercourse. Any suggestions?

Hello I m a 33 year old female that has never been on birth control , had an ectopic pregnancy on my left side, and no other pregnancies. The last 6 months I ve had horrible periods and I have cramps all month long. I only bleed for a few days but I have large clots that are black to a flesh color. I can feel a mass left of my belly button but only when standing. I am really bloated and uncomfortable. I have pain and bleeding after intercourse. Any suggestions. I don t have health insurance at the moment.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012