Had ectopic pregnancy due to the frequent use of novelon tablet. Diagnosed with ruptured fallopian tube. Will there be any problem in conception?

Oki... I am 21 yrs old n due to the intake of novelon table t after every intercourse I had an ectopic pregnancy for a week n doctors found that I had left sided ruptured felophion tube n so, they took out my left tube through laproscopy n nw am. So, much worried that in futr can I convince normally or again it wil be an ectopic pregnancy for me..... Pls suggest me with some information... So, that it wl b helpful for me in futr?????
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012