Had ectopic pregnancy. Tube removed, internal bleeding. On microgigen. Smell in urine. Get pregnant?

Hello I had an ectopic pregnancy aged 17 and had my tube removed after it ruptured and had internal bleeding. I am currently on the microgigen contraceptive pill, but would one day hopefully in the near future like to have a baby! And was just wondering what my chances were.
Would much appreciate your help.
P.s due to come on period but back on my pill cycle tomoz, and worried as my urine has a strong smell to it! What could this be?? Help me please!!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013