Had ectopic pregnancy. Removed ovary due to bleeding cyst. Took ovral and yasmin. Missed periods. Reason?

Hi, i had an etopic in march and lost the baby and my right ovary , after my recovery doc discovered a bleeding cyst . she told me that we first going to try Ovral a week later my cyst was gone. i had to take it for 3 months, i moved over to yasmin and must not have my period (had to skip it) now its the fourth month and im supposed to have my period. i am on my 3rd sugar pil and still no sign of my period... what could be the cause? should i worry?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012