Had diarrhea. Hurting head, throwing up, burning sensation on leg & stomach. Cause, healing time?

My 4 yr had diarrhea for 2 days, woke up Monday morning complaining that her head hurt. she went to school that day just to be called 5 hrs later to go pick her up because she was throwing up. she threw up on and off for the rest of the day. she also kept complaining on and off that her legs hurt and that they felt like they were on fire. kept her home today and Will do so tomorrow . she still has the headache and is complaining that her stomachs hurts as well as her legs hurting her and them feeling like they are on fire. Why us that? What could be causing this? How long until it goes away?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013