Had convulsion. Prescribed Eptoine. Developed fever, low WBC count. Reaction to Eptoine or viral fever?

My wife recently had 1st convulsion at 46 years of age. It was severe one. Admitted to the hospital, Started Eptoine & within a weeks time she started getting fever for 5-6 days. We had to admit her to the hospital as WBC count went low to 2000. We strongly feel it could be a raection to Eptoine. However, doctors at the hospital keep saying it s some kind of viral fever. Pl. guide. Regards, C J Shah
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012