Had continuous period. Take femilion? Why excessive bleeding?

hi i am 23yrs married women.two months before i am geeting merried.i am suffered with continus menstrual last date is august 8 th after 5 days it stopped.and again one week after my period start (20 th august) 5 days continuos bleeding .and this month september 4th my period was came.5 days bleeding.and i consult the doctor she suggestd me to use femilon tablet. again september 15th i am geting doctor said me report is gud.there is no defect in u.use femilon tablet and pause-mf.please tel me now what should i there any defect.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012