Had colorectal cancer, done radiation therapy. Taken treatment, excruciating ear burning. Suggestion?

Ok, I am a 5 yr colorectal cancer survivor, dx at the age of 38. Had a resection and chemo/radiation therapy. Ever since I had treatments I have this excruciating burning in my left ear. down inside and around the top of the outsIde of my ear. It feels as if I am being swarmed by bees..no one seems to take me seriously, but this is driving me crazy. It is absolutely debilitating. What is this and how can get relief ? HELP !!!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013