Had chlamydia, pregnant. Started painful bleeding after intercourse. What are the complications?

Hi... i just found out i was pregnant about a week and a half ago... my fiance and i just had intercourse and i was lightly bleeding after... i have very little pain... but there is pain... I also had clymida when i was 7 and was told i may not be able to have kids... so i am very scared... i have not had an altursound yet and was told by the clinic that i could be 6 to 11 weeks... and about a week ago i layed in bed curled up with some pain... i just wanna know what to do...everything i read scares me... i have never had a baby before... and don t have a doctor yet... my hip is also in alot of pain Nevermind... thanks for the answer but i lost my baby on the 29
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012