Had chickenpox. No period, had unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. Cause of delay?

I had the chickenpox virus about 3 weeks ago, my period should come between the 14 and 16 of this month however I haven t seen it. Had sexual intercourse 2 wks ago, used a condom which was in tact before and after. I did a home pregnancy test yesterday and its negative. My question is, could it be the chicken pox that s causing the delay? should i be concerned about being pregnant? Awaiting your response Thank you......(would like to remain anonymous, don t share email address)
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012