Had car accident. Nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, vertigo, morning sickness. What could this be?

I was in a car accident on Oct 15..Went to the hospital to check my injuries and now it seems that they are progressively getting worse and not better..I have hurneated disc in my neck..I have nauseu, vomiting , headaches, dizziness , vertigo , and cannot drive or be the passenger because it makes me so sick..It doesn t take much for whole balance to be thrown off..Even the motion of sweeping can trigger the motion sickness feeling..Or by even drying my back with a towel..I feel like I have motion sickness most of the day..It feels like my whole balance system is totally off..I am seeing my Neuro doc tomorrow and I sure hope he has some answers for me..I just can t function this way and its getting worse not better..They ve done all different test-MRI of Neck-brain-lower back,,:Everything is okay except for one membrane function test that came back abnormal..Multiple CT Scans to check for bleeding..I need to find some answers now..What could this be? .
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012