Had car accident. Done MRI of lumbar and cervical spine. Pain in back, hip and leg. How to get out of pain?

I was rear ened by a buick lesabre while I was at a stoplight on March 12, 2012. Immediatly after the accident my whole right side from my neck to my lower back was sore. By that evening I had shooting pain down my back and hip and pain in my leg. I could barely move. A week later, my leg and foot was tingling and went semi numb. That turned to horrific burning and pain from my lower back, hip and down outer thigh to my foot and toes. I took the medrol dose pack two months after suffering with this severe pain. The pain returned four days after I finished the pack. I had physical therapy in the meantime and two months into that had an epidural steroid in my lower back. That dulled the pain a bit for about a month. Then it gradually increased again. I had an MRI of my lumbar and cervical spine that showed a small left later extraforaminal l bulge and protrusion at l4 l5 that the doctors say cannot be causing all my pain. I have been diagnosed with nerve root inflammation at l4 l5 by one orthopedic doctor and muscle strain by other orthopedic and nuerologists. Eight months later, I still cannot sit, bend, lift, reach or walk without pain in my back, hip and down my leg. I am taking mobic now. It just dulls the pain a little bit. I wake up with baseline pain every day and it increases with motion. I also find that my knee hurts with walking and moving too. What can I do to get out of pain? I am frustrated and exhausted. I had no preexisting conditions before my MVA.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012