Had caesarean delivery. Having creamish pink discharge. Having pain in the right abdomen after having sex. Reason?

Hi, I just had a baby Dec 1 , 2012 C-section and was breast feeding. I stop breast feeding full time at the end of February. i been getting my periods since january but its been off and on. i am having creamy discharge with pink discharge with it. I had sex at the end of Febraury the condom broke but he didnt get a chsnce to release. please help I am worried what this is. i have pain on my right adbomen. Could it be because of the c-section my healing process
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013