Had c section delivery. Started smelly, dark periods. Missing periods, swollen and painful abdomen and leg. Concerned

My daughter gave birth to a healthy baby girl 7 months ago. We could see the babys head during delivery but cord was wrapped around her and she was unable to be delivered. They did a c-section and the baby wasnt breathing so doctor resusitated and she was fine. But they had hard time stopping my daughters hemmoraging. Her doctor called a 2nd doctor in to patch her up. She had a period few weeks after the birth that smelled sour and looked black. Since then its been nearly 7 months no menstrual cycle. She is swollen in the abdomen and legs and in pain.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012