Had brown discharge, abnormal. Had sex. PT negative. What is going on?

I had sex last month on march 11th. he pulled out. was like five days after my last period. then this month when my period came it was abnormal. very light first day and half, didnt need pad. then just like a couple hours of really light flow. didnt even fill one pad. then just a rust brown discharge for like two more days. my period always gets really heavy. tested but came back negative. am i in the clear. only other thing is that i feel drained and tired and sometimes get a little queasy after i eat, but not a lot. never had a period, if it was one like that before, and dont know if im just freaking myself out or not?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013