Had boil on eyelid, eyelid infection. How to get permanent solution?

Hello Doctor, My son who is five years old, is always getting infection on his eyelids,lastweek he got a boil on his left eyelid and it broke itself, now again from yesterday he has got another boil in the same place and it looks filled with yellow colour, please advise how to get a permanent solution to get rid of this problem. Thankyou Kavitha
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hello..u may take help from the local doctor but till then..try to maintain the hygine, clean the eyes with boric powder in clean and sterilized water , luke warm water would be preffered, get the blood sugar levels, TLC, DLC, checked at pathology, avoid using home made medications, use antibiotics and antibiotic eye drops and ointments..ask him to take rest ,,avoid too much of TV and computers..and give me feed back after 2 days'