Had bleeding, spotting, increase in stomach size. TSH level abnormal. On euthyroid. Cause?

my tsh levels have been reported to be 100. i had a baby 6 months back. i had bled for couple of days in december 2012. after that there has been no periods. but slight spotting has been there couple of times. now i'm feeling as if my stomach size is increasing. but have done home pregnacy test three times with a gap of some weeks.& all of it showed negative. since a week i have started taking euthyriod 100mg. what could be the cause of increasing stomach size?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013