Had bleeding in vagina during 10 weeks of pregnancy. Scan shows placenta previa. Prescribed IVF-c5000. Getting hyper, angry. Side effects of medicine?

hi how r u? i m pregnant. i want to know that, when i was 10 week of pregnanct, i got bleeding by vigina, my ultrasound report shows that i have placenta previa . Dr. gave me IVF-c 5000. have i get right medication? and kindly also tell me that it has any side effect on my baby or me? after taking this i get very hyper and angry, is it a reaction of this medicine? kindly reply me.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012