Had bipolar disease, had hysterectomy, knee pains, severe constipation. What could this be?

hi i did suffer from bipolar but the aches and pains which am experiencing now are rea. started with pids and needles every time i tried to kneel now its unbearably sore. i had a hysterectomt 9 mnts go and the pain still feels like i had it yesterday. i live alone which is not so good fo someone trying to recover from pain.hypochondriac or not, suferinring from somatization or not, the pains are real. pain clinic wont even admit me though the knee symptoms are getting worse. and surely i should not be suffering from severe pain on surgery done last year. isusser severe constipation . what do you think of me and whre can i get help.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer