Had antibiotics for anal abscess, alternating constipation and diarrhea, on preparation H. Fuzzy stools. Why ?

I had an anal abscess and I was giving some antibiotics for it and the abscess drained on its own and well just last week I noticed some very red blood on the stool and toilet paper and I had trouble with constipation and diarrhea alternating. I ve been putting on preparation h on what I thought to be a hemorrhoid and it stopped bleeding and the swelling went away but now im having problems with my stool its not solid and looks very fuzzy colored lightish brown and I also have the need to burp and I do but I cant seem to completely relieve myself . By the way im age 29 and and exercise and have a ok diet .
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012