Had anal sex without condom when not ovulating. Could I get pregnant?

Hi I am 16 years old and I want to be sure I should be safe. I went online to a ovulation calculator to see when I m ovulating. it said from the 10-15 of this month. my boyfriend and I had anal sex without a condom on the 6th of this month. the last time I got my period was on the 30th of May. As he was about to cum he pulled it out and I felt some get on my leg but I don t think anywhere else. if there was a slight chance of a little of it getting on my vagina , could I be you know ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012