Had an upper respiratory infection. Had severe kidney infections. Why does BW stop?

Five weeks ago I had an upper respitory infection it was resolved. Then starting two weeks ago I went to the Doctor because I was experiencing nausea, lower back pain, Diarreaha, and moderate sleepiness. The doc did a urine test and I had a severe kidney infection so he put me on antibiotics and took blood to do a culture. About five days later my symptoms was not better so I call him and they needed to change my antibiotics. Took meds for three to four days still had the symptoms. Oh I forgot during this whole time I have a headache the whole six weeks. So with still having the same symptoms he put me in the hospital for testing where they did blood culture , urine culture and ct scan. All come back normal. But my sodium levels where a little high and I spiked a fever at 11 pm. I was released from the hospital with still having the same symptoms and now the pains can become really sharp and now my anus is very painful and when I have to have a bowl movement it hurts to the point where my bowel movement stops.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012