Had an ankle reconstruction, had an incision, tingling sensation. What is it?

I had an ankle reconstruction 12 days ago, and I'm in a cast non-weight bearing. All is healing well it seems - I have my leg down and not elevated for longer periods without pain. However, today I have begun noticed a strange tingling sensation around my ankle, where I assume is where the incision was made, and around other areas of my foot also covered by the cast. No matter what position I rest or elevate my foot in, the tingling feeling won't go away. Any suggestions as to what this might be would be appreciated! Thanks, Kim
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013