Had an abortion. Infection in rebulla. Done hysterogalography. What is wrong?

Hi i am 30 yrs now, i was married for about 5 years ,i become pregnant after 3 yrs of marriage for about 4 months then happen death of fetus because i had infection of rebulla ,then i had to get abortion to get off the dead fetus,i am now one year from abortion did not get pregnant ,i ask one doctor near my house he told me that i had to do hysterogalography before he give me any stimulant to my overies, note that:my period comes every month for about 4 days and my last lab diagnosis for my hormones is within normal .please answer me becouse i didnot want to do hysterogalography.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013