Had abortions. Been on implanon. Why is period so irregular?

I have been pregnant 3 time had 2 abortions; the last pregnancy was a set of fraternal twin boys. I was on the pill for a few months but it was on and off. I couldn’t remember to take it. Now I have been on the implanon , for 3 years. I had a period at 12 yrs old, then again 15 yrs old. It has always been very spermatic and never know when it will come. My husband and I have thought of having another baby. I wanted to know if we are likely to have another set of twins.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012