Had abortion. Abdominal pain, back pain, fever, light headedness, unpleasant discharge

Hi, I had a proffesional abortion done 6 days ago. Since I have suffered severe abdominal pain , back pain , fever, lightheaded, yellow/brown unpleasant discharge with an awful smell! For the first time tonight I started bleeding. It is very heavy and a pad, underwear, a rag and my pants did nothing to stop it from flowing out onto the floor as a ran to the restroom. This has happened twice now in about 20 minutes. I am also suffering from nausea , dizziness , achy body, and weakness in muscles. I am currently take two different antibiotics and a medium pain killer. I am not allergic to any medications or foods. Please help the pain gets worse daily! (-----------------------------) pouring down my legs and flowing onto the floor as I ran to the restroom. It has happened twice so far. I am also very constipated, nauseous, and weak. I m taking two antibiotics and a pain killer now. Please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013