Had a sudden epileptic attack. Developed hypertension and uterine fibroid. When can I stop the Eptoin medication?

I am 50years old female. I was without any health problems till my 40 years of age. but had a hectic work schedule everyday. suddenly i had an epileptic attack in 2003 at 40. then i was put on eptoin 100 mg tab everyday 2 tablets. after 3 years i was asked to reduce and stop the medication when i stopped i got the atack again in 2007. So again i have been continuing for the past 5 years. How long should i continue the tablets. Mean time i developed Hypertension and on Metpure AM 5 , i also have uterine fibroid and early stages of diabetes . I am sick of these tablets want to get rid of them at the earliest. when can i stop Eptoin tablets Doctor ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013