Had a spot in 6 weeks of pregnancy, advised Folic acid, Augmentin, Cyclogest, noridoxim. Are these safe in pregnancy ?

Hello ! Now8.3 wks pregnant. The question is when I was l In 6.4 week I had a spot & my dr suggested folic acid , Loprin 75 mg , Cyclogest pesseries 400 mg , tab Augmentin 1 mg , noridoxim , polycrol syrup, r all these medicines good for safe my pregnancy. I had 2 Miscarragies before. Kindly reply me now. I shall be very thankful to u. YYYY@YYYY dr I can t pay plzz help me . I m in a tension plzz.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012