Had a sebaceous cyst removed from back. Incision looks fine. On advil. Further?

Hello, I had a sebaceous cyst removed from my back, laying on top of my spine , last Sunday. The incision seems to look fine, but I ve been dealing with a low grade fever and hives for 2.5 days. I ve was having chills, so I did take a couple of warm showers to feel better. I ve taken my antibiotics twice a day, as directed. I did start taking advil for the fever yesterday, but stopped and took benadryl, after seeing hives develop. Please help, mother of 8 month old twins!
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012