Had a rough intercourse. On birth control. Why was my vagina swollen?

I am a 27 year old female on birth control . A week ago I had really rough intercourse and at one point I dried out so we stopped. All week, my vagina was very sore and swollen. A few days later I noticed the entrance on the left of my vagina was very swollen and had a slightly hard lump. It hurt to work out or run and heat packs with ibprofen seemed to lessen the pain. Six days later we had very gentle intercourse but now the swelling and pain is so much worse that I can t do anything. It is a stabbing burning pain to lay down, throbbing to stand, and sitting isn t even possible. Ibuprofen doesn t help and my vaginal entrance is swollen shut. Also the lump is much larger now and is the direct cause of pain. What can I do to make this go away? What is it? I work two jobs and go to college but do not have insurance and barely afford everyday bills but wish I could go to the doctor because this is really painful and making every day life difficult.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
From history it seems that due to rough sex you might be getting some soreness in your vagina now leading to forming abscess over the part.
Go for antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine course for 5 days.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Keepl local hygiene proper.