Had a quintuple bypass surgery. Swelling and pain in the leg, blurred vision upon mild straining. Is it normal?

my father had a quintuple bypass 13 days ago. he says when he is sitting at the table to eat, after he has been up for a while, his eyesight fades, he sees everything yellow and then he can t even tell what car is what right outside the window. is this normal also his left leg where they harvested is just now getting swollen but my mom says it does not look infected. the leg gives him pain.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012