Had a pap smear done, has chlamydia, had UTI. Can the test be true?

my wife is in the military and she just had a pap smear done and was told she had chlamydia . Ive been with her for the past 3 years and i know for a fact she didnt get it from me. and she said she was rapped when she was young and she thinks she had it since then, but she has had many blood and pee tests and urine cultures because she has had a uti and they have never said anything about it and that she didnt have it. so my question is could she have gone through all those tests and a heavy pre army test and have nothing show up untill her pap smear?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013