Had a panic attack, breathlessness, heart skipping, painful chest, swollen lymph nodes. Am I just hypochondriac?

Hi. im 22 years old, male. 3 years ago i had my first panic attack, i wasnt able to breath properly. 1 year later (and after maaany panic attacks) i felt my heart skipping a beat. 1 year later (actualy before 9 months) i had a painful panic attack. with pains at my chest and back. and my heart started skipping beats again. since then, when i start thinking i have sum kind of desease, i start feeling the symptoms. most extreme was that, when i read in a magazine about lemphoma, i felt like my lymphnodes got swollen. (the same night) and now, 2 months now, i can feel my lymphnodes -by touching them- on my neck and groin . Can someone please tell me if hypochondria and anxietty can couse enlargment of lymphnodes (they are around 1cm now -3-) ? thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013