Had a miscarriage, recovered. Why pain? Why itchiness in outer lip?

i have been into miscarriage , and now been recovered from Hospitalization, my partner and i been having sex after 1 week, 1 month later i am having pain in my outer lips and it feels itchy sometimes next it will be painful. and if we will have our turn for having sex it is very painful, i have been having this for almost two months and we stopped having sex then... but still the pain is still there even if i just touch it... please we really need help.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012