Had a miscarriage earlier. Missed period, spotted, cramps in ovary, dizziness. Suggest?

plz help me on this issue.. i have missed my period for 26 days it had never happend to me b4... i had miscarriage early this year.. now its been 6 months that ive been trying to conceive... i have done 4 preg test.. all negative.. i done one last nite wich as aslo neg... but the line was very faint... do u think i need test again??? and i also spotted for little while some time after 1 and half week of missed period.. was brownish to pinkish... just wen i wiped my self... i been having some sharp cramps on my right ovary and i been feeling dizzy every 2 to 3 days later... please can any one help...
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013