Had a lap band procedure for acid reflux. Hair loss, deep pores on face and back pain. Am I going through menopause?

i have been with a lot of acid reflux , i had a lap band procedure two years ago, but i start having acid problems since january, but i also noticed others simtoms like my hair is getting thiner really thiner, deep clogged pores in my face, my urine smell strong and i drink lots of water, have a mild to strong pain in my back and frecuent bloating?? i dont know if im getting pre menospausal or am i really sick please help me am 37 years old female. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013