Had a kidney failure. Why is she weak? Has problem with communication?

hi sir I have a serious problem related to my mother. actually my brother got kidney failure before 4 years. from that my mother is started to not to talk not to eat and every time keep silent.And does not take any interest in any thing. now she is very very weak she not able to walk without any support. she is 60 yrs old. we are from varanasi (u.p.). Plz give me any suggestion. what i should do. thanks Ritesh jaiswal YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012