Had a hysterectomy, cyst on my left ovary. Is this the cause for concern? Treatment needed.

Hi I have had a hysterectomy a year today. just recently have a CT scan for another reason and the found that I have a complex cyst on my left ovary size 4.2cm. which had bleed recently. I went to the Gyne and he told me not to worry because my ovaries are still producing eggs. The did a C125 which was 17 and Im still not close to menapause he said I still might have a year or so. I do have hot flashes and and I'm very dry that it hurst when I have sex. Can you please explain what I can do.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013