Had a fall. Injuries on ribs, back, lungs and abdomen, change in urine color. Reason?

6 - 7 weeks ago i fell from standing onto a granite curling stone - i was immediately gasping for breath and had a lot of pain in the area where my underwired bra would be and at the point of contact half way up my right side. after a few minutes sitting on the ice-rink gasping i was helped to standing to rest on a chair. 30 mins later at Emergency clinic i was told i had probably broken a rib or two,given pain-killers and sent home.(no x-ray as it is not normal practise to now with suspected broken ribs as they are hard to see). i have since visited GP three times telling them i had have brown urine in the morning and stron smelling greenish wee during the day.A week ago i woke and noticed a crackling noise from my back? lung on the side of injury - saw GP who said it was clear now and was probably fluid pooling at night then draining as i was active during the day. i had a bruise on my side but nowhere else when i injured myself which i fund strange as i normaly bruise very easily. my rib pain has greatly reduced except for the part under my breast and a warm sensation over my lung area front and back. i now feel that ihave a tight band under my chest at the top o my abdomen . i occassionally have a little cough and still occassionaly hear the rattle/crackle noise after a walk in the fresh air or in the morning. i have no fever. i am concerned about the colour of my urine, lack of bruising considering the heavy fall onto a granite block with a metal handle and the swollen or distended look of my upper abdoman. having been to the GP at least three times in the past month i feel embarrassed to go again as i feel i am maybe worrying for now reason/do not want to waste the GP s time. thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013