Had a dull inconsistent pain on my lower abdomen, swelling, have follicles. Can I conceive?

I ve had a dull inconsistent pain on my lower right abdominal side for the past 12 weeks. This last week my OB said I have a swollen right ovary , with many healthy follicles in it. I had an ultrasound and a transvaginal sonogram done. I m wondering if the pain is from this or if it could be my colon . About three months ago, I lost my baby at 17 weeks along and thought this pain was from all of that trauma, but not quite sure what it is now. Should I get a CT scan? Will a CT scan harm my eggs/follicles if I am to ovulate in the next week and get a CT scan done in the next week as well? I am 25 years old and wanting a baby more than anything.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013