Had a craniotomy to remove a meningioma from my frontal lobe, one olfactory nerve is removed and other intact, with foul odour. Healing process?

Eight weeks ago I had a craniotomy to remove a meningioma from my frontal lobe . One olfactory nerve was removed with the tumor, the other I was told is intact. The past week I have experienced a perceived foul odor. It first occurred triggered by a cinnamon car air freshener, I believe. Now it will not stop. It is almost constant. Any suggestions regarding how to treat or is this malady simply a part of the healing process?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013