What needs to be done for the remaining tumor mass even after craniotomy for Meningioma ?

I,42yrs old female, am having B/L meningioma ,i was operated for same in 2009 but they have done it craniotomy with subtotal tumour excision because of suprasagital sinus infitrated with tumour mass and partial occluded.Biopsy shows transtional cell meningioma. Now I am with rt sided froto- parietal meningioma with complete occluded suprasaggital sinus with good collaterals with lt fronto parietal meningioma removed.Serial Post op MRI brain with contrast show no change in tumour mass volume .I am not having any symptoms .Now the my question is what should I do with remaining tumour mass?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011