Had U/S result shows large complex Ovarian cyst, with partial septations and grainy internal echoes. Treatment for concetion?

I just had a scan and the result says large complex Ovarian cyst with partial septations and grainy internal echoes on d right ovary . It measures 10.3cm by 6.8 cm. Bulky and anteverted uterus, myometrium is heterogenous in echotexture and shows an intramural posterior wall myoma measuring 2.7 x3.3cm. What causes this kind of problem and what can be done to treat in order for conception to take place
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013