Problem of Ovarian Cyst

I a suffering from the problem of Ovarian Cyst...........Can u plz tell me solution for it...........taking treatment from last 5 months.......
Asked On : Fri, 22 Oct 2010
Hi, Solution is Medication . Take your medcines & be in touch with your dr regularly. If there has been a weight gain , then work-out will help. As i have seen most cases of are associated with weight gain,which further disturbes the Hormonal Secretions of your body.
You can try Homoeoopathic treatment as well. It works quiet well for Ovarian cysts. Espcially if its PCOD.
take thuja 1000(homeopathic medicine) one dose/week for 1 month. you will be fine ..