Had PT for knee pain, pain in right foot with burning sensation, stiff neck. Why ?

hello dr, thanks for being online and appreciate your reply. Here it is the health issue, my wife, 2 month back had knee pain and then later went to PT for the same. then after PT for 1 week, she had pain in her right foot then after 1 week she got pain in both foot with burning sensation. then she little pain near elbow with burning sensation .. now recently past 1 week, having stiff neck and with burning sensation just below the neck. we have seen the family physician and went for blood work and still waiting for result (like complete blood work with B12 etc). I appreciate your reply on this.. thanks..
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012