Had Mirena, discomfort in abdomen, buttocks and legs, no bleeding, endometriosis

Hi
I have had Mirena for just over two years. I also have taken Primulout for nearly 2 years daily under the advice of my professor gynae. I have discomfort in the abdomen and in the buttocks and legs. I have not bled for 2 years and I have endometriosis. I cannot feel the strings of the Mirena but never have felt them. Could it have moved? I am having a scan in two weeks time to check for adenomyosis. What to do in the meantime?
Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013