Had HVS test. Epithelial cells, pus cells, yeast cells present. Diagnosis?

I had a HVS test done the results read as below:- Gram Positive Bacilli -Present+++ Gram Positive cocci -Nil Gram Negative Bacilli - Nil Yeast - Nil Epithelial Cells -Present+++ Pus Cells -Present+ Wet Preperation Epithelial Cells (wp) - Pesent+++ Pus Cells(wp) -Present+ Yeast Cells (wp) - Nil Trichomonas Vaginalis -Nil Culture report Culture result - No Pathogen isolated. I am 37 Yrs. My concern is the epithelial cells, the pus and the gram psositive bacilli. Please give your diagnosis
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013