Had Embryo transfer, IVF. On Progesterone injections. Why lower back pain?

Hi doc, I am from India, I had Embryo transfer ( IVF ) on 08 Sep 2012, and I am advised to take Progesterone injections on alternate days starting from 08 Sep. Since ET, i am experiencing lower back pain and whenever I am taking the injections, i am experiencing redness and burning sensation the spot where injection is given... Is this normal during 2WW after ET? and i am experiencing mild cramping too.. so is this the indication of pregnancy... and when can i test for pregnancy ?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  434 Awaiting Answer