HPT was positive but blood and urine test came negative. Can I still be pregnant?

Last March 1st I took a HPT and was positive. Repeated in the afternoon and its negative. I repeated it again 2x in a morning and came out positive. I went to my OBGYN to confirm and I did a urine test + blood test & came out negative. Also he did a U/S and nothing on my tummy even a sac. Could I possibly still pregnant or I had a chemical pregnancy without knowing? I have PCOS and my menses are super irregular. My last one was 10th of Jan.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013